From their tombstone, we learn that Ada Rose died the same day as her baby Hannah. So, the search began in trying to find their death certificates. I couldn't find one for Hannah, and then I thought... since it appears that she died the day she was born, with only the one date on the tombstone, maybe she didn't have one. So I looked for a birth certificate instead.
Source: Weber County, Utah, Birth Certificates, cn 485, 1909; Weber, Sep 1-15, image 17, Hanna Maria Taylor birth certificate, 9 September 1909; digital images, Utah Office of Vital Records, Utah State Archives (archives.utah.gov : downloaded 10 January 2012).
- While her name is listed as "Hanna Maria" on the birth certificate, the tombstone lists "Hannah" which I think is more correct since I found out later that was the spelling of Ada's mother's name.
- Hannah is the ninth child, but only seven are living, so I know I have to look for 8 more children, 7 since I already know about Pearl.
- Hannah was not born prematurely but she was Stillborn.
- The doctor who filled this out crossed out Ada's last name "Taylor" thinking it wasn't her maiden name. But it was...they both had the last name Taylor.
- I'm fascinated by the date, 9/9/09 and that Hannah was the 9th child.