Line 45. Dwelling #12, Family #12.
Lund, Karon C., Head, W, F, born Oct 1815, age 84, Widow,had 6 children 4 still living, place of birth: Denmark, father pob: Denmark, mother pob: Denmark, immigrated 1871, in US for 29 years, can read, can write, can speak English, Owned, free, House.
A few interesting things about this census.
- Her name is misspelled as Karon instead of Karen.
- She's using the Lund last name instead of Funk.
- Karen was living alone in a house in Plain City.
- She never did end up naturalizing.
- She is listed as having had 6 children with 4 still living. I have 7 children's names (although only 4 would be living in 1900).