Now, I just have to decide on the topic. This is where I get hung up. Do I want to write about someone or a family that I've already researched, or do I want to start with a new problem? Do I want to stick to one topic or just write about anything I happen to be researching that day?
Here are some ideas:
- Just do blog posts every day with at least 500 words, with any topic that strikes my fancy.
- Marrying the Lunds ::: examining the women that married into the Lund line.
- Lindalva Ferreira da Silva (Lima) ::: My grandmother who's birthdate is still in question.
- Anna Thome and Jose Ferreira's Love story ::: Met in Portugal, parents refused to let them marry, Anna followed Jose to Brazil to marry him.
- Ada Rose Taylor ::: Not sure why (probably that she died in childbirth from the same trouble I had with #2) but I have been drawn to her life and story.
So, I will have to make that decision SOON!
And because a post is sad without a picture:
|My Dad --Nilton-- abt 1966.|